Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Canvas Sale! | Clarksville, TN Family Photographer

It's beginning to feel like FALL!!  I'm loving this cooler weather we're having here - it just makes you feel GOOD!

So, I've decided to share my "good mood" and pass on a little savings to my customers.

From now through September 4th, receive 10% off Gallery Wrap prints.  You heard (read) right - 10% off!

Haven't had your scheduled session yet but would like to get in on this fabulous deal?  All you have to do is pre-order/pre-pay for your canvas, and when your session comes around you'll already have the canvas paid for, you'll just need to pick out the portrait you want to turn to art!

Email me at JamieLynnPhotography@gmail.com for more information on how to get in on this fabulous deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment