Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beautiful Family | Clarksville, TN Family Photographer

I just love this family!  I've had the pleasure of photographing them and watching their babies grow for the last year.  This time was even more special as there were a few things to celebrate - Miss {L} just turned ONE and Daddy is home from the sandbox!

So, of course special family with special occassions calls for a special location!  With breathtaking views and gorgeous scenery, you can't go wrong at Sugar Grove.  The owners were spectacular and very generous in providing some awesome props for us to use.  I definitely hope to get back out there again.  I'm sure I've only tapped the surface of what this farm has to offer.  Thank you, Mrs. Jacobs, for allowing us to utilize your beautiful home.

And, now, on with the show!
McNeal 215blog

McNeal 112blog

McNeal 150blog

McNeal 081chocolateblog

No comments:

Post a Comment