Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Baaack! | {Clarksville, TN Newborn Photographer}

It seems I've fallen off the face of the blogosphere after my blog was hacked almost a year ago. Well, I'm FINALLY back in the groove of things and will be adding some recent work over the last year and announcing some fun new changes for Jamie Lynn Photography in the near future. :)

I've missed blogging, and while Facebook is a great networking tool, it just isn't the same. I can't wait to share what I've been up to and what's to come!

I'll leave you with a recent photo taken of my kiddos.  There's a reason why people pay good money to have someone else photograph their children - they make the WORST customers!  :)  But, I love the way their personalities shine in this picture and view it with "mommy goggles" just the same.

TheKids_0030web

No comments:

Post a Comment