Friday, July 22, 2011

Getting Personal | {Clarksville, TN/Ft. Campbell Newborn & Child Photographer}

I don't often share posts about my personal life or photos of my children on the blog.  But, I know how it is to be curious about the person you're entrusting to capture your life long images.  So, this blog post is all about getting personal.  :)

I took time off from photographing and blogging to get reacquainted with my family.   These younger years are so precious, and I didn't want to miss too much.  You see, I have three children 5 and under and now have one more on the way due in just over a month!  Yes, 4 children in 5 years!  No, I'm not crazy.  :)  Our lives are full of joy, laughter, tears, and booboos.  There's never a dull moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

You can ask my mom and she will be the first to tell you I spend more time photographing your children and your family and not enough time trying to photograph my own.  The honest truth to that is my children are my WORST customers.  There's this thing among my peers called "PCS" or Photographer's Child Syndrome.  All my children with the exception of my oldest daughter suffer from this "syndrome."   Like I said, never a dull moment!

So, the day I decided to pull out my camera and drag my kids out on location was a day I felt "inspired."  Here's a peek into the life of my kids.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment