Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank You! | Clarksville, TN Family Photographer

I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone that has been so flexible and understanding with my husband's scheduling and my resulting unavailability. You will never know how much it means to me to have such caring customers that are willing to reschedule, wait patiently, or be squeezed in last minute so that my family could enjoy these last few weeks and days together uninterrupted.

I don't usually post personal photographs or things on my blog, but I felt like I needed to share these - to show that I, too, am human. :) Thank goodness for tripods and wireless remotes! I was able to take MY family out yesterday to take family portraits before my husband deploys.

DaddysLastDay_0016web

DaddysLastDay_0042web

DaddysLastDay_0058web

DaddysLastDay_0070web

A little bedtime fun!
DaddysLastDay

1 comment:

  1. I love the last one with the feet :) Of course they are all great. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete