Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've Missed You!! | Clarksville, TN Newborn, Child, and Family Photographer

I cannot believe it's been since mid-November I blogged last! Thanks to some awesome people, I had an unbelievably busy and successful fall/Christmas season. So busy I had no time to blog!

So, I begin anew starting now! In the coming posts I'll share some of my favorite images from sessions you've missed out on.

But, for this post an announcement. I'm hosting a Cute Kid Contest! That's right, if you've got a cutie, I want to see him/her.

Here are the rules - you must email me an image of your cutie to jamielynnphotography@gmail.com. If you have had a session with me before, email me to let me know you'd like to enter your cutie, and I will include my favorite image from your session in the contest. I'll have a panel of fellow photographers narrow down the cuties to the top 5. I will then come to the blog and post those top 5 cuties here for the general public to vote.

What do you win? The winner of the contest receives a FREE 16x20 standout portrait!

So, what do you have to lose? Enter today! Contest entries must be received by Saturday, March 13th. Winner will be announced one week from then!

No comments:

Post a Comment