Friday, March 26, 2010

{Pretty, Pretty Princess} | Clarksville, TN Infant and Family Photographer

I had the extreme pleasure of having royalty come see me today. This beautiful little princess with her porcelain skin and big, blue eyes was quite the lady for me today. As a parent you LOVE this age because your child is so curious and learning all new things - as a photographer, you get a good workout trying to get that all coveted eye contact. :) Thank goodness for your fishie, Miss A. :D

I was a pleasure, {B} Family. I hope you enjoy your peeks of your princess. Of course, there's a family photo thrown in, too. After all, Miss A wants to show off her parents, too.

BattleFamily_0040web

BattleFamily_0011web

Just for fun!
BattleFamily_0048web

BattleFamily_0088web

No comments:

Post a Comment