Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FREE Session Poll CLOSED - and Other News!!

First, I'd like to thank those that took the time to comment on the post concerning my baby poll. Baby is still baking in the oven, but the POLL has closed as time is very NEAR to delivery!

I will post the results of the winner as soon as Baby arrives!

In other news, this weekend marks the 38th week of my pregnancy. And, as much as I hate to do it, I'm putting my camera down and going on maternity leave for a short while.

I will still be available for newborns as they don't run away from me or the camera, but for the more active tykes and families, it will most likely be the end of June or first of July before I return to work. Keep an eye out for my return post! There may be a prize in it for the first commenter! ;)

Thank you to all of those who have been so supportive of my business!! I look forward to continuing to capture memories for each and every one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment