Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweet Little Sprout | Dothan, Alabama Newborn and Baby Photographer

Everyone knows how much I love newborns.  But, there is seriously something to be said for babies that come during a Milestone Session full of life and personality!

Little Miss Sprout was no exception.  She was so smiley but the moment I picked up my camera and aimed at her, you could see those wheels turning in her head.  She was a smart cookie full of inquisitiveness.
I enjoyed spending time with you, little lady, and had a fun time capturing your newest tricks.
cute infant baby girl with chubby cheeks wearing petticoat sitting in a basket

If you are interested in booking a session for a Dothan, AL Maternity or Newborn Photography session, contact me at jamie@photographybyjamielynn.com or fill out our Dothan Maternity/Newborn contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment