Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Niviana} | Dothan, AL Newborn Photographer

Nothing makes a woman sigh like the sight of a beautiful newborn baby.  But, I can honestly say this baby made me gasp with her beauty, her alertness, and that gorgeous mane of hair.

Niviana was such a joy to photograph.  She humored me and slept like a dream while I posed her, and then she decided to open those eyes and just look at me.  She never made a peep the whole time, just drank in the experience.

I hope your parents enjoy your images and treasure them for years to come.  <3



* Maternity sessions are scheduled within the 32nd and 36th week of pregnancy

*Newborn sessions are schedule within the first two weeks of life

*Baby sessions are scheduled during the 4th and 11th months (pushing up well through standing/walking)

For more information about maternity, newborn, infant or child photography in the Dothan and surrounding areas, please contact me at Jamie@photographybyjamielynn.com .


If you would like to schedule a newborn session in Dothan, Daleville, Ozark, Enterprise, Newton, Fort Rucker, or surrounding areas in AL and FL, please fill out a Dothan newborn photography client form.



No comments:

Post a Comment