Monday, June 21, 2010

{SomethingorOther BumCheeks!} | Clarksville, TN Familly Photographer

You're probably wondering what the heck this title means, huh? Well, I'd like to say I knew the real words it's supposed to be...but I do know the back story (a smidge). Thanks to Mad Libs, this fun family has their own little saying that makes everyone crack up! And, once the littlest one gets the giggles, everyone gets infected, too.

Thanks for braving the heat and bugs today, {H} family. I know I acted a little goofy, but I had fun doing it and am excited with the results.

I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peeks. Safe travels as you enter into your new adventure compliments of the Army! And, thank you Mr. {H}, for your sacrifice to our country for our freedoms.

HemengerFamily_0034web

HemengerFamily_0065web

HemengerFamily_0081web

No comments:

Post a Comment