Friday, August 14, 2009

{So Tiny} | Clarksville Newborn Photographer

Today I got to meet the sweetest little man ever. Mr. {K} was the youngest baby in front of my camera other than my own little lady. I just love when they come so young and so SLEEPY! {K} was the PERFECT model - he slept the entire time and never once peed or pooped!! Woot! It's a first time for my "studio."

Thanks {L} family for allowing me to share in this precious time of your baby's life. I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks from today's session. Your little dude is one blessed baby to be a part of your family. <3

Can't you just tell he's well loved?
LillisNewborn 230bwwatermark

A male version of a previously seen knit hat. Find it here at TipTopApplesauce.
LillisNewborn 043watermarked

LillisNewborn 186watermarked

LillisNewborn 079bwwatermarked

No comments:

Post a Comment