Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{{Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!}}

I got to meet Miss Claus today! How exciting! Okay, so it wasn't MRS. Claus - Miss A was way too young and much too pretty to be the little old lady that lives in the North Pole. But, she was just as sweet! Little Miss A gave me a run for my money today, but eventually she warmed up to me and gave me some of her pretty smiles. Thank goodness we have some old Elmo toys!! They ended up being a life saver today.

A little music, a little Elmo, a lot of silly faces, and I finally cracked through Miss A's shy barrier. By the end of the session, she was dancing and talking to me! Talk about progress. :)

I had fun this morning, Miss A, and I hope you did as well. Thank you for putting up with my silly faces and awful dancing - I hope I got some fun images for your mom while we played around.

IMG_4436watermarked

This one cracks me up! Her little face just shouts "What do you mean Christmas is 22 days away???"
IMG_4359bwwatermarked

No comments:

Post a Comment