Monday, July 29, 2013

{Stunning} | Dothan Newborn Baby Maternity Photographer

Who knew when I went "junkin'" for the very first time here in the Wiregrass I would not only find a prop I'd been thinking of creating for over a year, but I would meet a beautiful lady that would eventually be in the front of my lens.

This mommy-be-to is just simply glowing with her pregnancy.  I can't wait to meet her little princess this fall. With a mommy this beautiful, she's destined to have good looks herself.

Dothan Newborn Photographer, Dothan Baby Photographer, Dothan Maternity Photographer, pregnant woman in field wearing pink shirt showing pregant belly

Dothan Newborn Photographer, Dothan Baby Photographer, Dothan Maternity Photographer, Enterprise Baby Photographer, Enterprise Newborn Photographer, Enterprise Maternity Photographer, Fort Rucker Newborn Photographer





If you are interested in booking a Dothan, AL Maternity or Newborn Photography session, contact me at jamie@photographybyjamielynn.com or fill out our Dothan Maternity/Newborn contact form.

Dothan Alabama newborn maternity baby photographer Enterprise Alabama newborn maternity baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment