Sunday, August 29, 2010

{Great Grans} | Clarksville, TN Child and Family Photographer

So, let me say I feel so honored to have photographed this group of kids and women. Why? Because they drove 6 HOURS to come see me! Me! Jamie Lynn Photography! How awesome and flattering is that?

I had been prepped and told I was going to have my work cut out for me. And, besides making a complete FOOL of myself to get some laugh out of the kiddos, I think the session went smoothly. :) I can only imagine what was going through everyone's heads when I was shaking my booty or making funny animal noises. :P All for the shot, right?

I hope you find your images were worth the trip - and I hope Great Grandma falls in love with the images you pick for her. :)

How excited was I to have all eyes on me in this shot? No head swapping necessary!
Malone_0209web

Malone_0129web

Malone_0019web

No comments:

Post a Comment