Sunday, May 2, 2010

{Double the Giggles} | Clarksville, TN Twin & Family Photographer

You're not seeing double, ladies and gentlemen. It's TWINS!! If it weren't for one distinguishing feature, I would have been so confused the whole time I was in the presence of these little doll babies. Miss {I} and Miss {S} kept making me think of the Doublemint Twin commercials from so long ago.

I wore my flip flops on this days - I should have worn my running shoes!! Four year olds have this uncanny ability to recharge their batteries instead of wearing them down. :)

I had fun running and playing with you ladies. My camera is still pouting you ate her candy. ;) Mom and Dad, I hope you enjoy your sneak into our little outing.

SilviaTwinGirls_0183web

SilviaTwinGirls_0163web

Mom told me not to include any pictures of her in the sneak peeks, but I couldn't help myself. I just love love love this picture. *sigh*
SilviaTwinGirls_0214hazeweb

No comments:

Post a Comment