Saturday, October 31, 2009

November is National Adoption Awareness Month! | Clarksville, TN Family Photographer

Did you know November is National Adoption Awareness Month? Well, if you didn't, now you do! It takes a special person to open their heart and their home to a baby in need. And, in recognition of those people, for the month of November I am giving away FREE sessions to families of adopted children or individual portraits of the adopted child.

Contact me during the month of November to schedule your session or inquire about more details. All other sales and discounts do not apply in conjunction to this sale.

And, what would be a post without a photo? Here's a recent portrait of my beautiful dolly. :)
Arianna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Im not sure if this is how you want me to contact you but we adopted our beautiful baby girl 6 months ago and I would love to take you up on your offer for some photographs. We are also a military family in the Clarksville area, my number is 9315610199.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete