Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{{Double Trouble}}

Meet Mr. {B} and Mr. {C}. You might not can tell by looking at them, but these fun little fellas are TWINS! My first ever set of twins to photograph! They just celebrated their third birthday a little bit ago, so this was a momentous occasion for them. We went exploring on the farm and got to see some sheep while we were out there. These little guys were a hard sell, but I think I got some good ones for Mom and Dad to enjoy.

Thanks for playing on the farm with me in the rain, you guys. I hope you dried out from our outing and didn't bring home any "friends" today. :) Enjoy your sneak peeks!

IMG_9841bwwatermarked

Mr. {B}
IMG_9872watermarked

Mr. {C}
IMG_9902watermarked

11 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the umbrella shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Love the colors in the umbrella one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! These are such good "boy" pictures! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the big open feild!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, these are incredible. I am sure the family will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete