Sunday, July 13, 2008

My First Clients!!

I was so extremely excited and NERVOUS to have a referral from a friend! The "F" family and extended family asked me to take photos of their clan before a PCS move. What a fun group of people to work with! All the kids were so cute (a little tired, but who isn't that late in the evening, right?) and the parents were a hoot. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to capture your fun loving spirit and your patience with the time frame in which you received your photos (finally after 4 computers, I have a working one! Woot!).

There were so many I had a hard time deciding which to show you as samples. I hope you like them!

The WHOLE family! Man was it tough trying to get everyone to look at the same time. Even my crazy dancing and goofy faces didn't seem to do the trick! This was one of the better ones -- at least everyone's eyes are OPEN! LOL
BF4vignette - Copy

Fun and silly sisters!
BF21vintage

BF20

Miss B's two kiddos M & C. Isn't he the most beautiful little guy with those stunning blue eyes and fair complexion? And little Miss M and her gorgeous curls.
BF26

BF27

And, a black and white because I LOVE black and white photos. :)
BF15bwcrop

4 comments:

  1. I'm your first comment!! Wooohooo!! I think the blog looks great! Those shots are perfect. Love the B&W one. Looks like you have a photog business in the making!!

    GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics and blog look great!!! Great job!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics. You did very well, give yourself a pat on the shoulder! I absolutely love the b&w one, it's definitely my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete